- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 10 Brussel Sprouts, finely shredded
- 1/4 Radicchio Head, shredded
- 1 Lemon, zest
- 1 Lemon, juice
- Garlic Oil, drizzle
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts, toasted
- Chives, sprinkle
- Spicy Bravas Sauce
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan and add the smoked paprika, heat through for 1 minute.
- Add the sprouts and heat through for 2 minutes.
- Add the radicchio and heat through for a further 2 minutes.
- Take off the heat and add the lemon juice, zest and garlic oil. Mix until combined.
- Serve with a sprinkling of walnuts, chives and a dollop of spicy braves sauce.