This stuff is so good, we’ve literally been eating it from the jar this morning! I do hope there will be some leftover for the kiddos and their pancakes when they get back from school! Introducing this Nourishing Nutella, made from just 6 ingredients (and not one grain of sugar!). All whizzed together to make this little jar of goodness in just ten minutes. Hands up if you’re ready for the big day…Happy Pancake Day!
- 100 g Hazelnuts
- 2 tbs Maple Syrup
- 2 tbs Cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Pinch of sea salt
- 50 ml Nut Milk, I use Almond milk as I always have it in the house, but any nut will work
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil, extra virgin
- Roast the hazelnuts gently for 10 minutes to brown slightly and leave to cool.
- Blitz the hazelnuts in a food processor until its nut butter consistency - you may need to scrap down a little as you go. It should take 5/6 mins.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blitz, scrapping down as you go to ensure everything incorporated (you don't want anything to go to waste here, it's all so delish!).
- Store in a jar and keep in the fridge for up to a week (if it lasts that long!).