Yesterday it dawned on me that I was creeping back to setting the bar too high for myself. Enter the anxiety, sleepless nights, getting snappy with everyone around me and a bout of IBS kicking in.
After a restless weekend, I promised myself this week would be striped back and simpler. So in true ‘keeping things simple’ style, I’m hitting you with these quick and easy 4 ingredient delicious choc orange truffles.
The perfect midweek pick me up!
- 100g Tahini
- 100g Good Quality Dark Chocolate, I like @ombarchocolate
- Sea Salt, pinch
- Orange Extract, few drops
- Cacao Powder and Finely Chopped Almonds to coat
- Melt the chocolate over a ban marie.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the tahini and a pinch of sea salt.
- Add a couple of drops of orange extract, taste, then add a little more if require.
- Pop in the fridge for an hour to firm up, then roll in to equal sized balls and coat in your desired topping. I like to coat mine in Cacao powder and finely chopped almonds.