- 100 g Hazelnuts
- 2 tbs Maple Syrup
- 2 tbs Cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Pinch of sea salt
- 50 ml Nut Milk, I use Almond milk as I always have it in the house, but any nut will work
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil, extra virgin
- Roast the hazelnuts gently for 10 minutes to brown slightly and leave to cool.
- Blitz the hazelnuts in a food processor until its nut butter consistency - you may need to scrap down a little as you go. It should take 5/6 mins.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blitz, scrapping down as you go to ensure everything incorporated (you don't want anything to go to waste here, it's all so delish!).
- Store in a jar and keep in the fridge for up to a week (if it lasts that long!).