Just been diagnosed with IBS and don’t know where to start?
Feeling bloated, stressed and like you’re in a perpetual cycle?
Want to get organised in the kitchen but don’t know where to start?
Suffering from brain fog and constant tiredness?
Feel a little out of balance but don’t know why?
Feel like certain foods make you feel worse?
Want to take your gut health to the next level?
Then my IBS & Gut Health Mentoring might be for you!
The aim of my IBS and Gut Health mentoring sessions is to support you with insights I’ve painfully learnt myself during my own gut health journey following my diagnosis of a chronic gut condition Irritable Bowel Condition.
I know what it’s like to carry on with a busy life, struggling to find a moment to carve out time for me. I also know the toll it takes on your mind and your body – that constant tired feeling, foggy headed and in a lot of abdominal pain. Oh, and not to mention the embarrassment of those unexpected farts!
The aim of my 1-1 IBS and Gut Health mentoring sessions is to support you in…
- Your journey to a happy gut and mind
- Understanding more about getting the balance that’s right for you
- Developing a solid plan containing achievable goals
- Uncovering handy kitchen hacks
- Unpicking what works for you and your gut
- Learning to read the signs from your own gut and mind, understanding your own gut feeling
- How to introduce small changes without feeling overwhelmed
- Providing you with a solid understanding of the wonderful world of gut health
- Getting you back in to your kitchen and enjoying being creative with food
- Mindful moments becoming second nature
- Accountability and an action plan following each mentoring session
- Working with me via Zoom from anywhere in the world
- Building a stronger, happier you
The areas we can work on together...
I met Suzanne when I was in a lot of pain and just really needed some advice from someone who knew what I was going through, first hand. If like me you suffer from IBS and want some constructive advice on how to naturally and healthily control your aliments, Suzanne is the person to speak to. She’s incredibly knowledgeable and can help breakdown the facts from the myths in the barrage of information online which can feel very daunting.Cherry
Want to find out more?
If you’re curious to find out how we can work together or would like to find out more about my IBS and Gut Health mentoring, as well as the chance for a ten minute discovery call with me, complete the form with your details below. I can’t wait to hear from you!