…A Monthly Takeaway Supper Club Experience
(FODMAP Friendly, Vegan, Gluten Free & Refined Sugar Free)
Fakeaway Friday is a feel good concept born out of my desire to find high quality take away food that caters for complicated dietary requirements like mine, a meal bursting full of good stuff to feed our gut microbiota happy. My menus are inspired by the beautiful seasonal fresh produce we grow locally, turning it in to innovative plant based meals, bursting full of flavour and textures, like nothing you’ll find anywhere else.
How does it work?
To place an order, head on over to my Eventbrite page and select how many people you would like to order for. Your delicious bag of goodies will be delivered at an agreed time on the Fakeaway Friday afternoon, ready for you to pop in the fridge and gently reheat through in your oven using the enclosed guidance notes at a time to suit you.
- A delicious feel good Plant Based Meal bursting full of flavour and textures, free from FODMAPS, gluten & refined sugar.
- A scrumptious uplifting Dessert, free from any nasties.
- A detailed Menu, including inspiration behind my menu and a little snippet about all the goodness inside your meal.
- A Play List to sit back and enjoy throughout your in-home dining experience.
- A few little mindful surprises to help transition from work mode to weekend ‘me time’.
- Free delivery within Brighton and Hove, or if you live outside of this zone, you’re more than welcome to pick up.
- All containers are fully reusable and recyclable, from the aluminium containers to the glass jars (which you’re welcome to keep and reuse, or simple leave on your doorstep the following month).
What people are saying:
‘Oh my goodness, you have literally healed me! Totally averted a bout of IBS and I swear I’m okay today because of you! You are amazing.’ Nicola, Brighton
‘Soooooo delicious!!! I think it’s my favourite Fakeaway yet. And nice tips on the presentation – it was a lovely little mindfulness activity doing that. Thanks.’ Beth, Hove
‘It was so scrumpy, as usual absolutely delicious – you are a very clever lady.’ Kirsty, Hove
‘Delicious, yet again!’ Gill, Hove
‘Delishas, best one yet – divine.’ Lucy, Hove