- 100 g Blanched Almonds
- 40 g Dried Cranberries, Unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 2 tsp Orange Essence
- 1 Orange, Grated Rind
- 1/2 cup Ground Almonds, To coat the balls
- Blend the nuts until they are ground.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until mixed together, scraping to down as you go. You'll know when to stop as the mixture will begin to feel stick.y
- Form in to small balls around 2cm in diameter.
- Place the ground almonds in a bowl or a small ziplock bag and roll each ball around until coated.
- Place in the fridge and enjoy a week of nutritious snacks.